Thursday 17 January 2008

I did it!

At last I managed to get around and sort out a blog spot. Ever since the birth of blogging I've been meaning to set up my own blog but procrastination got the better of me.

Who am I? Actually I wont be divulging much of my identity on this blog. I can tell you that I am Bengali and I live quite a bit in Bangladesh (Bd).

What is this blog for? I want to show the Real Bd to people. Everyday things happen here in Bd which really annoy me. So much corruption, so many problems which are only described by newspapers in a third person perspective. I want to share my experiences of this god-damned corrupt place of the world.

Why? So people, Bengali's mainly, around the world can see real Bd issues from a different point of view.

Lastly I'd like to say that comments will be allowed on my rants. That's if I figure out how to enable them. Word of warning: If you don't like my point of view then its simply TOUGH. You don't have to read it. However, you can comment on why my pov is wrong or differences in opinion. I wont delete it. However if it is a stupid, uneducated, dumb comment then it might get placed in the electronic hell by the delete comment button. Needless to say I wont be entering into a slanging match.

What I'd ideally like is for people to read, understand and discuss my pov with respect to the blog. In a civilised manner (<-- wasn't sure whether to add that but realised this is Bd we are talking about - so all or any safety precautions are always an added bonus).

No comments: